We are one of very few clinics in India that offer this technology.
Laser dentistry offers a highly effective alternative to painful and noisy drilling procedures. Lasers can now be used to perform a variety of functions, including cavity removal, tooth restoration, and periodontal surgery. Dental lasers can also remove plaque and dental decay from a cavity-affected tooth, preparing it for a filling. A laser beam can also help harden bonding material. Laser Dentistry can effectively reshape gums, remove excess or affected gum tissue in gum disease sufferers and remove bacteria from between diseased gums and teeth.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
There are currently many areas of dental care that are enjoying the benefits of laser dentistry:
- Extreme precision allows the placement of tiny invisible fillings.
- No whining sound previously asscociated with the dental drill.
- No vibration like in regular dental drilling.
- Decreased post operative sensitivity.
- Great for kids and adults.
- Unique, high-tech dental experience.
- Minimal or no anesthesia
- Minimal bleeding
- More controlled swelling
- Reduced postoperative infection/discomfort
- Less chance of infection
- Reduced time in dentist's office
- Less pain
- Enhance effect of tooth whitening
- No absorption of harmful chemicals
- Improved bonding process
- Quick removal of tooth decay
- Longer lasting fillings ·
- Faster healing
- Preservation of tooth structure
- A more sterilized environment (dental laser kills bacteria)
- For the treatment of canker sore and herpes lesions, the laser can actually decrease the pain experienced by these sores.